Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  FoneFrenzy Blog Home  

iPhone 4 antenna flaw

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirron-san

Dirron-san

iPhone 4 antenna flaw Empty
PostSubject: iPhone 4 antenna flaw   iPhone 4 antenna flaw EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:37 am

Do you think apple will revise the iPhone 4 design flaw or continue pumping out iPhones as they are, and hand out bumpers until the next generation iPhone is released? Also have any owners of the new iPhone been victim to said flaw? thoughts? experiences?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fonefrenzy.com
YES_its_Anthony
Admin
YES_its_Anthony

PostSubject: flaw yes, fix no   iPhone 4 antenna flaw EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:07 pm

the flaw is there, but i feel its only a problem for those who try to look for it, personally i notice it sometimes when im holding it, looking away and come to see no bars, then i let go and there they are. But do i go crazy like other people? No. Every phone has flaws somewhere, I think Apple is good enough to come out, admit the problems, and even challenge other phone makers (even though they attack Apple back which is good too) I was talking to two customers today who had iphone 4's and they said they have no problems but they love that they will get a free case, i totally agreed. I am sure they delayed the white iphone just so they can actually release it IF they ever fix the problem, or maybe they are releasing a white iphone they launch the verizon iphone> Shocked lol i kid i kid
Back to top Go down
Dirron-san

Dirron-san

PostSubject: Re: iPhone 4 antenna flaw   iPhone 4 antenna flaw EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:37 pm

YES_its_Anthony wrote:
the flaw is there, but i feel its only a problem for those who try to look for it, personally i notice it sometimes when im holding it, looking away and come to see no bars, then i let go and there they are. But do i go crazy like other people? No. Every phone has flaws somewhere, I think Apple is good enough to come out, admit the problems, and even challenge other phone makers (even though they attack Apple back which is good too) I was talking to two customers today who had iphone 4's and they said they have no problems but they love that they will get a free case, i totally agreed. I am sure they delayed the white iphone just so they can actually release it IF they ever fix the problem, or maybe they are releasing a white iphone they launch the verizon iphone> Shocked lol i kid i kid

-Different people hold their phones differently, so the ones who are making a fuss it may effect more directly.

-Apple still hasn't fully admitted the problem, they claimed it was a "death grip" problem that all phones suffer from (which was then disproven to be the problem) and until enough people started calling weren't going to give away the free bumpers.

-I don't see it as Apple challenging other makers but as an attempt at misdirection and taking the focus off of them. Yes, no phone is perfect, but to say all are flawed is in itself flawed I think. There an certain level of functionality expected from these devices. if they meet that minimum requirement then dare I say they are not inherently flawed. For some the iPhone 4 meets their requirements just fine, but obviously for others who hold their phone a certain way it does not.

-LOL if they wait for Verizon to release the white one AT&T I think will have a shit fit, unless of course it was exclusive to AT&T.

-Your a decent guy Anthony, but don't take the "blue pill" of Apple Fanboyism. Aaaaand begin flame war (lol i kid, i kid!)

Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Tony

PostSubject: Re: iPhone 4 antenna flaw   iPhone 4 antenna flaw EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:31 pm

lol @ "blue pill" of Apple Fanboyism!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://fonefrenzy.com
DR. Coma

DR. Coma

PostSubject: Re: iPhone 4 antenna flaw   iPhone 4 antenna flaw EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:55 pm

Tony wrote:
lol @ "blue pill" of Apple Fanboyism!!! lol!

At least it's more comfortable than the Suppository of Linux Allegiance. I'm still walking funny Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iPhone 4 antenna flaw   iPhone 4 antenna flaw Empty

Back to top Go down

iPhone 4 antenna flaw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Manufacturers :: Apple-
Jump to: